ice cold gold why did they lose the ruby deposit

glendale water and power meter spot

Photo by "Dick" Whittington. (1923)^ - Glendale, incorporated as a city in 1906, by 1910 had a population of 2,742. However, sending by post will take longer for a response, so do not use this method if you need an immediate appointment. The DC-2 was increased in size with a wider diameter fuselage to allow for the taller passengers to stand in the cabin. Beautiful wrought iron grills, railings, lanterns and magnificent Churrigueresque cast stone entry portals guarded by fanciful mermen figures hold up the railroad's herald above each waiting room door. Sartori and associates; the bank grew through the development of business and mergers and became Security-First National Bank of Los Angeles (ca. The Glendale Sears features large sign towers, glass brick window panels and a long series of display windows covered by an awning along the street. It may have closed as early as the 1930s. Box 51111 Los Angeles, California 90051-0100. 22 min. The kiosk is open 24/7, 365 days per year and your payment will be immediately . Glendale Water & Power has contracted with Utility Partners of America to install the meters. The above photo is labeled North Hollywood, but the area shown is actually the southwestern portion of Glendale. That's an average savings of 17% on your cooling bill. (1895)* - View showing the Glendale Hotel, shown here when it was a school for girls. The most severe flood recorded in Glendale occurred in 1934. The team thoroughly researched and meticulously restored, or recreated, missing or degraded character-defining features, such as light fixtures and decorative tile.*. Its length was increased by two feet to allow for an extra row of seats that increased total seating to 14. (ca. In 1947 the runway was cut back to 3,800' (southeast of Sonora Ave) due to pressure from local government. In 2017, the Grand Central Air Terminal Renovation Project earned the Conservancy Preservation Award. Several businesses are seen in the area, including "Mac's", a cigar, candy and sandwiches store located at the corner. Although incentives are no longer offered, GWP continues to make NEM available to customers who are interested in installing solar photovoltaic systems in their home or business. Wyvells own Casa Verdugo tract and the Casa Verdugo Villa tract spoke to the growing identity of Casa Verdugo as its own distinct community. Flights left at 4:00 p.m. and arrived at 7:00 a.m. the next day. In the 1930s Buster Keaton filmed "College" at depot, "Horse Shoes" was another. In the upper right window are the twin sons of George Herald: Frank and George, Jr.***^, Click HERE to see more Early Views of the Glendale Police Department (1919 +), The Glendale Bank was the first bank in Glendale. (ca. Security Trust & Savings Bank was founded in 1888 by J.F. A crowd stands between the Grand Central Air Terminal building and the hangars. A. Robinson on an official-issue Harley Davidson motorcycle. The "chase" refers to a hunting party, and the "Chevy" is from the Cheviot Hills, which are located along the English/Scottish border. Note the ornate dual-lamp streetlight. Utility bill: $ 170 Change. Please review the Guide for Applying for PV Interconnection and NEM (for under 15 kW CEC-AC residential systems) OR the Guide for Applying for Energy Storage Interconnection (for under 15 kW CEC-AC residential systems) if adding energy storage to an installed PV system. The hangar matched the architectural style of the mansion - with turrets atop each of the 4 corners. (1982)*^* View showing north Brand Boulevard at the Verdugo wash with the Incarnation Church at left and the Ralphs grocery store at right. (ca. Henry's was known for its "Chicken in the Rough" meal. It is managed by Glendale Arts, a non-profit organization. By 1920, the City had grown through nine annexations to over 7,000 acres. Historic Arrchitecture, Metropolitan Transportation Library and Archive, Facebook.com: West San Fernando Valley Then And Now, Facebook.com: Classic Hollywood-Los Angeles-SFV, Positions on Owens Valley and the City of Los Angeles Issues. He seemed happy and relaxed working quietly along with the mechanics. Proper care and maintenance of the inverter will help extend its useful life. The customer valve typically looks like a brass handle located on the houseline side of the water meter. The development of Casa Verdugo was not the effort of any single developer or builder, but rather a number of individuals who produced a network of various tracts. The most well know film with the depot as a background was by director Billy Wilder, "Double Indemnity" in 1944 starring Fred MacMurray and Barbara Stanwyck. It flew in record time between Los Angeles and New York. The business district included a few wooden buildings containing a general store, a blacksmith shop, meat store, livery stable, real estate offices and a few other small concerns. With so many of its residents commuting into Los Angeles, many favored annexing to Los Angeles. 1923)^ - View shows several automobiles travelling up and down the business section of Brand Boulevard, in Glendale. This group bought the City out, and Glendale finally had an official airport. and Central Ave. Completed in 1935, this was the first Sears store in the world to be custom-built as such. From 1920 to 1930, ten annexations brought the total area to 12,294 acres. This record was broken in another PCA-2 by Lewis Yancey who flew to 21,500 ft on 25 September 1932. It later became the Glendale Sanitarium until 1924 when the building was razed.*. He also manufactured the first government-certified aircraft engine in 1928. A flurry of developers, companies, and individuals participated in the purchase and subdivision of tracts in Casa Verdugo. He offered a prime site at the corner of Lexington and Brand, and Sarmiento delivered a dynamic design that would prove to be an icon of Southern California Modernism. (1930)* - View showing North Central Avenue in Glendale. In November 1904, the line was extended a half-mile north along Brand Boulevard to Mountain Street.**. The line crossed Fletcher Drive over a viaduct before continuing along a hillside ledge to the Monte Sano stop at Glendale Blvd. Its inaugural flight was on July 1, 1933, but it was nearly the last when both engines quit during the climb out. After modifications, the new plane met all of TWAs requirements, most importantly of which was to be able to fly with only one of the two engines. TWA placed an immediate order for 25 Douglas airliners, but with more refinements as the DC-2. As a result of transportation innovations and the success of the restaurant, a commercial district was created in the Casa Verdugo neighborhood at the corner of North Central Ave. and West Stocker St. A theatre, various stores, a school, and a post office were established in the area, providing a solid economic foundation and increasing population growth that spurred residential construction. If the system is financed by a lease you will now have two monthly bills related to your energy use the bi-monthly utility bill plus the lease. The debris was carried by the storm waters down the mountains, and into the alluvial valleys, where several roads were choked. Lyle Rosenberg (left), and Lieut. The Glendale Theatre was twinned on June 13, 1980 and later closed, last operated by Mann Theatres. (1934)^ - A young woman watches a man shovel mud off the sidewalk outside of Alexander Pharmacy, located at 251 N. Brand Boulevard in Glendale, after the flood on January 1, 1934. Brand and associates starting in October, 1902, through their corporation, "The Los Angeles & Glendale Electric Railway". The GWP Interconnection process for residential PV systems sized under 15 kW CEC-AC and associated energy storage systems will be changing effective May 2, 2022. The old Sears advertising slogan Come to Sears Brand Central has a special meaning in Glendale, as this Sears is situated between Brand Blvd. Stools with blue posts and red seats, shaded by a blue-and-white awning. (ca. Designed by Henry L. Gogerty, the intention was to construct an air terminal along the lines of a classic railroad terminal. Staying open until 3am, it really becomes a great white beacon of hope after the bars let out and you realize IN N OUT has long since closed. Southern California was the principal center for the development of drive-in markets between the mid-1910s to the early 1940s. To build awareness of the sites history and preservation, the team created a visitor center featuring photographs, original artifacts, and an educational film.*. With NEM, solar customers are eligible to receive a bill credit for any excess generation produced by their solar system and have the credit automatically applied to their account when it is needed. Photo by William Reagh. The sliding canopies were later put into common use. . Glendale, the Casa Verdugo community, and surrounding area experienced a significant growth spurt beginning around 1904, due in large part to the arrival of the Pacific Electric line. *^, In 1947 the runway was cut back to 3,800' (southeast of Sonora Ave) due to pressure from local government. In 1900, Baugh sold the property to J.D. Glendale Water & Power is the City of Glendale's utility. They cleared a 1,200-ft. runway for the Glendale Municipal Airport. (ca. How you will monitor the energy production is important, this is how you verify youre getting the value you expected from installing the solar system. 1930s)^* - Birdseye view of a crowd along the runway at the Grand Central Air Terminal in Glendale. Originally, the property was occupied by First National Bank of Glendale. The inspiration for Big Boy's name, as well as the model for its mascot, was Richard Woodruff (19361986), of Glendale, California. Between 1949 and 1962, the corporate firm was Huntington Ice Cream Company. For Registered Civil Engineers preparing water plans for water system improvements, LACWD has Title Sheets and Plans Sheets in AutoCAD format or Microstation format available on this page. Click HERE to see more in 'Los Angeles River The Unpredictable'. Once the project is completed, 120,000 electric and water meters with advanced technology will allow for two-way communication with the utility, and for the first time provide customers with real time usage data to help them conserve energy and water. (1930)^ View of Charles A. Lindbergh and his co-pilot/navigator, Anne Lindbergh beside their Sirius, built according to the specifications of Lindbergh, by Lockheed. The football helmets seen between some players' feet look extremely pliable. GLENDALE, CA, April 5, 2009-- Glendale Water & Power (GWP) will start one if its largest utility projects, replacing all electrical and water meters in Glendale with new Smart Meters. 1910)^^ View looking north in the 400 block of Brand Boulevard, Glendale. Railway tracks and electric wires run up the middle of the dirt road. 1924)^ The Glendale Union High School football team picture. *, The tower is actually lifted above the buildings first floor, allowing the mezzanine level to be lit with natural sunlight.*. Address: 141 N. Glendale Ave. Glendale CA 91206 Website: http://www.ci.glendale.ca.us/ Hours: Monday through Thursday, 7:30am to 5:30pm Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Much of the original metal work, railings and lights have been stripped away over the years, but the Disney representative feels that their company can easily reproduce replacement pieces. Damage was not confined to Verdugo Wash, but extended to several of the canyons draining the eastern and southern flanks of the Verdugo Mountains, and also in Sycamore and Scholl Canyons. Calif. Langley, owner of the West Coast chain that included the Raymond Theater in Pasadena, and the Orange Theatre in the city of Orange.*^. The school dedicated that issue to Hoover. Burt and Irv made the decision to sell the stores to the managers. Historic Arrchitecture, ^*#California State Library Image Archive, ^##Metropolitan Transportation Library and Archive, +##Airport Journals: Grand Central Aiport, #*#^Brand Park and Studios: glendale.ca.us, #+++Facebook.com: West San Fernando Valley Then And Now, ##^*Facebook.com: Classic Hollywood-Los Angeles-SFV, Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields Paul Freeman, Pacific Electric Railway Historical Society, Facebook: Vintage Glendale "The Jewel City", Nuestra Seora la Reina de los ngeles: losangelespast.com, PhantomLosAngeles.blogspot.com: Glendale Southern Pacific Railroad, Facebook.com: So. 4459 0 obj <>stream Heavily advertised by the Pacific Electric, the Casa Verdugo rode the crest of the wave of public fascination with the romantic days of Californias Spanish and Mexican past and visitors made their way in droves Out Glendale way to partake in a Spanish dinner and stroll about the lush grounds. The officially adopted ordinances, rules, and regulations will rule in case of any conflicts. The terminal is at center and is a large, rectangular, mission-style structure. It was forecast to have a cruising speed of 80 mph and would accommodate 40 passengers and 5 crew. The dirigible was to be powered by oil and driven by steam-turbine, using one rotary blower, which would create a vacuum, instead of traditional propellers. Slate also constructed a metal hangar, the largest built in the United States at the time. It will greatly improve our services, help us develop smarter rate structures for our customers, and help our customers conserve energy and water," state Glenn Steiger, GWP General Manager. Resident companies include the Alex Film Society, Glendale Youth Orchestra, Musical Theatre Guild, and the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra. Glendale's new AMI / MDMS system will include the following features: Smart meters with large data storage capabilities and two-way communications hardware and softwareelectric meters with remotely controllable switches to allow for remote service disconnect and re-connect and water meters with leak detection. He named the new area Sparr Heights.. Men look at a severely damaged car, not far from homes (right), while other people are seen assessing other damage further down the street. In 1942 the runway, which originally ended at Sonora Avenue, was extended North to Western Avenue, giving it a 5,000' length to accommodate large airplanes and future jet aircraft. CITY HALL In the next step in the city's $28.5-million project to equip customers with smart meters that track real-time water and electricity usage, the City Council on Tuesday is set to . ", Charles Nash convinced the chief engineer of GM's Oakland Division, Finnish-born Nils Eric Wahlberg, to move to Nash's new company. Her first restaurant, El Famoso, also served authentic dishes of Mexican origin. The airport was returned to private use, renamed Grand Central Airport, ceased to be profitable, and was closed in 1959 to make way for the development of the Grand Central Business Park, which today houses corporate offices of the Walt Disney Company as well as the headquarters for Walt Disney Imagineering. PARTICIPATING IN GLENDALE WATER & POWER'S NET ENERGY METERING PROGRAM IN ORDER TO AUTHORIZE AGGREGATE NET ENERGY METERING WHEREAS, the City of Glendale, through . *^, Brand Field was no longer depicted on a 1931 street map, but Brand Park was depicted, so the airfield may have ceased operation by that point. California Governor C.C. Several people died, several bridges were washed out, and erosion and sedimentation damaged property.^, Wildfires above the Crescenta Valley in November 1933 and subsequent heavy rain in December 1933 produced the perfect conditions for a massive flood. Sontag Drug Stores was one of the largest drug store chains in the U.S. in the 1930s & 1940s. It was also one of the first to allow customers to browse and choose their own products rather than requesting them from a clerk behind a counter., All in all, there were 16 Sontag Drugs located in Los Angeles, and another 32 in other locations for a total of 48 stores. Their Los Angeles headquarters was located at the corner of Wilshire Blvd. The closed airport was then used as a private heliport for the Los Angeles Police Department's fleet of police helicopters, some Bell 47's ("recips") and some Bell 206's ("Jet Rangers"), until the hew LAPD Hooper Heliport opened on top of the Piper Tech Building in downtown Los Angeles in 1983. Ingersoll Publications bought the papers in 1980. Click. %PDF-1.5 % Restoration of the historic building and the construction of other elements of the intermodal center cost approximately $6 million.^, The depot (now known as Glendale Amtrak/Metrolink Station) was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 2, 1997 - #97000376, and has undergone an extensive renovation since then. The chain is best known for its trademark chubby boy in red-and-white checkered overalls holding a Big Boy sandwich (double-decker cheeseburger). The only requirement was that guests had to arrive in their own planes and bring passengers. The Tropico Post Office building was owned by WCB Richardson and was located near the corner of Central Avenue and San Fernando Road. If the system is financed by a loan, or a lease, you will now receive both a utility bill and a bill from your third party finance agency. (ca. Seriously! In October 1784, Jos Mara Verdugo petitioned Pedro Fages, Governor of Alta California, for a grant of land. You can also make this request by calling 866-701-7868 . Refer to Los Angeles Municipal Code . (1920s)^ - View of the Business Block on Brand Boulevard, in Glendale. 1 Public Utilities Code Article 16 (commencing with Section 399.11) of Chapter 2.3 of Part 1 of The building was constructed by Mr. The airport concourse, runway, and taxiway now serve as event space. As before, diners could choose indoor or al fresco dining. (606 E. Colorado) combined a Rite Spot Cafe and Carpenter's Drive-in (seen above). Today, the building on the SE corner of Brand and Harvard is occupied by a BevMo! The photograph was probably taken in Glendale, but it is a Lockheed plane, made in Burbank.^ , The PCA-2 was the first rotary-wing aircraft to achieve type certification in the United States and was used in a number of high-profile activities including a landing on the White House lawn and the first flight across the United States in a rotorcraft. The Galleria's first expansion, Galleria II, was completed in 1983. It expanded a wing of the mall and added another anchor store, Nordstrom. The first Panda Express restaurant opened in Galleria II in the same year, on level 3 near Bloomingdale's. WEBSITE DESIGN BY GRANICUS - Connecting People and Government. Jeffery's best-known automobile was the Rambler whose mass production from a plant in Kenosha, Wisconsin began in 1902. (1938)#* View showing a large Eucalyptus tree on the corner in front of the Glendale YMCA building. The building still houses YMCA today, but the Eucalyptus tree is no longer standing. Click. 1979)^ - Exterior view of the Alex Theatre located on Brand Boulevard. The area around it became a popular destination as evidenced by the growth of the population of Casa Verdugo area in 1910 from 1,200 to 1,500 persons.^^. Lowe and Wilson in the foreground, while far to the east Mt. Also visible are a newspaper rack, dictionary stand, shelving behind the information desk, magazine rack, wooden file cabinet, and tables and chairs. GLENDALE, CA, April 5, 2009-- Glendale Water & Power (GWP) will start one if its largest utility projects, replacing all electrical and water meters in Glendale with new Smart Meters Photo 111560483 / Agreement Ammentorp | Dreamstime.com, Anglian Water awards Samotics five-year maintenance program contract, Flow, Pressure & Level Measuring Equipment & Accessories, Laboratory Equipment, Supplies & Services, Sampling & Analyzing Equipment & Instrumentation, SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition), Valves, Seals, Packing & Related Products, Water Well Drilling, Maintenance & Monitoring. The Glendale Line was soon extended east on Broadway to Glendale Avenue where all cars terminated for a short time. Webbs department store was the cornerstone of shopping for the Glendale community. It was locally owned and operated and expanded to several other buildings nearby. The first hangar built at Glendale Airport was for the Kinner Airplane & Motor Corporation. Click HERE to see Contemporary Google View. Click. 1940s)^ - Exterior view of the surprisingly empty railroad station at Glendale. El Miradero Mansion is seen in the background. Times Mirror bought the newspaper group in 1993. Opened May 17, 1948 rebuilt and reopened December 1956 at 121 E. Broadway Ave. The building still stands, but many remodeling jobs over the years have left it unrecognizable. (1928)#* - Men refuel a biplane at the Glendale Airport. Speak with a customer service representative and inform them that you would like to have a spotter visit your location to take an electric usage measurement. Bobs Big Boy became a cultural icon for Glendale teenagers in the 1940s up until the 1970s. After the widely popular Glendale and Hoover High School football games, lines of cars filled with local students would eat at Bobs Big Boy on Colorado Street. Lowe Railway, Santa Catalina Island and the famous Casa Verdugo.. $10 2 hours. The Disney Corporation soon purchased the remaining land from the airport and have announced a 15-year plan to turn it into a corporate creative campus behind security gates. It flows southeast along the eastern edge of the Verdugo Mountains, then south through a pass between those mountains and the San Rafael Hills, and finally west to ultimately join the Los Angeles River just northeast of Griffith Park. Glendale Water and Power. +##, The concept for this airport probably began with Leslie Coombs Brand (18591925), a major figure in the settlement and economic growth of the Glendale area. (ca. When parts of Rancho San Rafael were sold, Toms Snchez, Sheriff of Los Angeles County, purchased a tract of 100 acres and in 1865 built this artistic adobe of the hacienda type, restored in 1932. We provide our customers with reliable and sustainable water, and power services that are cost effective and innovative. 1931).^. Customers in the designated areas have received notification of their installations. 1 on Broadway between Louise and Kenwood Streets. It was operated by the West Coast-Langley Theatre Circuit and featured vaudeville performances, plays and silent movies on a single screen. Utility provider: Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) Change. 1923)^*# - Close-up view of the Mission Revival Style entrance to the Glendale Train Station. The building on the right has a Radio service shop, Beauty Shoppe, "Billie Bird Market" and a drug store. This guide also shows all solar panel incentives & rebates, as well as the best solar companies in your city. The airplanes took off downhill toward Kenneth Road.. The solar inverter typically has a shorter estimated life and often is the system component to fail first. The Alex Theatre Performing Arts and Entertainment Center has been the centerpiece of the Glendale's arts, culture and community events since it originally opened. ), skirting Echo Park, through Edendale and the Pass between Elysian and Griffith Parks, over the trestles spanning Los Angeles River, through Tropico and then down the center of Brand Boulevard to the depot at Brand Boulevard and Fourth Street (today, Broadway), and finally further north on Brand to the end of the line at Mountain Avenue, the location of Casa Verdugo. Other notable early drive-in markets included: Mandarin Market (Hollywood), Plaza Market (LA), and the Sunset Clock Market (Beverly Hills). de Sowl, however, had both trademarked and copyrighted the name Casa Verdugo and now claimed infringement. Commercial structures on both sides of the street are principally two-stories in height. Additionally, Fitch has assessed GWP's water system (the system) Standalone Credit Profile . Earhart set an altitude record in a PCA-2 on 8 April 1931 with a height of 18,415 ft. From the 1920's thru 1940's helmets always were strictly of leather construction, and were not mandatory until the 1930's. Prior to receiving notifications, GWP also held two community informative meetings to educate customers on the benefits of Smart Meters. . It was demolished in 1995-1996.*. Three vehicles are seen parked next to one another where the driveway and path to the front door meet. This damaged section was near the former Grand Central Airport. Photo date: March 5, 1938. In 1904, a nearly 454 foot long bridge, the Fletcher Viaduct, was built by Pacific Electric over Fletcher Drive, which ran forty feet below. 1963)* - Candlelite Inn located at 6100 San Fernando Road, NW corner of Grandview and San Fernando Rd. In February 1940 it became a district 2 Fox West Coast Theatre.*. 1949)**^ View showing Bobs Big Boy Drive-in restaurant located at 900 E. Colorado in Glendale. The largest of these was the 662.8 acre Inter-Valley Ranch, now known as the George Dukemejian Wilderness Park. Griffiths Co, Broadway Hale Stores and M.J. Brock & Sons, the Glendale Galleria opened on October 14, 1976. The architect was Jon Jerde, who credited his design to a Ray Bradbury essay on reviving retail districts. The mall began with four anchor stores: Buffum's and The Broadway, which opened in August 1976; Ohrbach's, which opened in October, 1976; and JCPenney, which opened in November of that year. In 1913, three acres were added to the site and two more buildings were constructed.^, The school continued to grow, as enrollment reached 800 in 1920 and 1,050 in 1921. (ca. Horse-drawn wagons are parked along both curbs. They completely restored the buildings exterior and significant interior spaces. The period 1930 to 1950 established many small annexations culminating in the 2,160 acre Whiting Woods and Verdugo Mountains annexations. Baskin-Robbins started out as Snowbird Ice Cream. Glendale Memorial Park Cemetery Library Parks, Facilities, & Trails Aquatics Recreation Centers/Programs Visit Glendale City Services City Court Code Compliance Environmental Protection Fire Department Neighborhood & Family Services Police Department Public Records Requests Public Transportation Street Maintenance Services Burbank Water and Power P.O. The Spanish-style air terminal can be seen in the background. The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power can send out a spotter who can measure your electric usage. (1918)^ - View of E. Broadway looking west at Orange in Glendale. This is near where the Glendale Galleria is today. Note the ornate streetlights. Inform them of your request for having a spotter visit the location where you would like to have a measurement taken. Transcontinental flights consisted of four legs from New York (Newark) to Chicago, Kansas City, Albuquerque and Los Angeles. The Glendale train station is located at 400 Cerritos Avenue.^. WED (Walter E. Disney) Enterprises also rented the old terminal building during the busy years of Epcot and Disney World development. The city's population rose from 13,756 in 1920 to 62,736 in 1930. Wattier said Long Beach has seen water usage decrease on a case-by-case basis for customers with smart meters. 1940s)* - Glendale Central Air Terminal with passenger planes. It appears that they're waiting to see an air show. Often this handle is painted blue or has an arrow stamped on top indicating the direction of flow. 1920s)^ - Looking across Harvard Street showing the Glendale Presbyterian Church with its spires and clock tower. In 1990, due to continual and anticipated growth in the number of students entering Hoover, a 33-classroom facility was built and completed in 1992.^. Book shelves can be seen along the back wall. SRP design and relocation of irrigation facilities (602) 236-4877 Available Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-4 p.m. The Grand Central Air Terminal remained untouched until 2012, when its current owner embarked on a project to transform the airport for new uses. (1938)^ - View showing two men inspecting the spilling basin of the new Verdugo Wash. (1938)^*# - Aerial view showing the devastation when the LA River overflowed its banks. Closely spaced houses can be seen in the foreground and in the background. Yes! The entire block on which it stood has long since been redeveloped. Disney has stated their intention to rework the old terminal by the year 2015 to its original look. This commercial building is still standing, but its faade has been greatly modified. You may send a letter to LADWP to inquire about setting up an appointment. The second was the former Southern Pacific 4449, a large 4-8-4 steam locomotive that is still operating in special excursion service today. The California Theatre was opened on December 25, 1928. fairway acquisitions fund llc, kevin sampson matteson, il, ladysmith police reports,

The Tariff Of 1816 Was Intended To, Transactional Relationship In Business Examples, Articles G